Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tennis Ball Team Building Game!

"After Action Review":

-The challenge was to come up with a way to get a tennis ball to each member of your team in the fastest way possible.

-The plan we came up with was to put our hands together with our plams facing up and flat, kind of like a circle but with our hands and we got the ball to roll into each of our hands.

-We got into a cirlcle and put our hands together.

-I liked our idea and I think if I had to choose a way to get the ball to each team member I would choose the same idea.

-If I had to do something deifferently I would probably just use one hand instead of both hands, but other then that I don't think theres anything to change with our idea.

-We decided that if we get close together and put our hands together it would make the ball roll the fastest. Well everyone just basically agreed with the team member who came up with the idea, we all agreed that it would be a good method and we just gave ideas to better the method. Everyone needs to agree, but with this activity it wasn't hard for the teams to come up with ideas that we all agree on.
-No, I don't think so because we all agreed on the idea that one of the team members had.

-What constraint or constraints would you add/change to make a new, more fun version of the game?
I would make the teams find a way to get the ball to each member of there team by throwing or tossing the ball. Hands can't be touching and you can't roll the ball.

-I think we got second place!


No comments:

Post a Comment